We can make a simple and fast website using wordpress. For a beginner, using wordpress is a simple way to have a website. If you want to make it in a local server and then upload this in a online server, you can follow this steps:
- Download php and mySQL server software.
All these software must have by you if you need install a wordpress engine in local server.
- Download latest version WordPress engine in this link.
- Install Xammp Lite software in local disk (C:/) . then open XAMMP Control Panel on start program. Click start button beside Apache and mysql text until “running” text appear.
- Open your web browser and type address http://localhost and then choose your language
- 5. Go to address http://localhost/phpmyadmin , and type your database name, eg. sagetunov at form create new database, then click create button.
- 6. Extract wordpress file at C:\xampplite\htdocs. You can rename wordpress folder with your desired name.
- Go to address http://localhost/wordpress at your browser. If you rename wordpress with the other name, please replace with http://localhost/yourdesiredname
- Click create a configuration file button and then also clik Let’s go! button in next page.
- enter your database connection details
- – Database Name : database name that was created in phpmyadmin
– User Name : root
– Password : (leave it blank)
– Database Host : localhost
– Table Prefix : wp_
Then click Submit button
- Click Run the install button
- Enter your Blog Title and your email address, and then click Install WordPress button
- Note username and password that generated by wordpress and login with this account.
- Enter your account at form login and click login button
WordPress Installation on your local server success..and you can post and setting your website in the WordPress Dashboard.